hey!! gals Isn't secret Santa so much fun (A special thanks to Elle for putting it together and Celia for putting together the party!!! Just saying that we can't tell anymore people about secret Santa or we will just have to cancel the party that is what Celia's mom said because if it is a random person that we don't really know we can't say no because ms.Kelli said we can't and then the kid will run off to the teacher and we will get in trouble and we have to invite that kid to our party so all I am saying is that PLEASE!! do not tell anybody else about the party! (and a thanks to Bella I think it was Bella who put together the little kid secret Santa) and please post on my blog what you want for Christmas or should I say secret Santa well thank you elle and celia for putting this secret Santa thing ma bob together oh couple more things if you go on my blog please follow!! and please don't tell anybody about secret Santa
Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas!!
Your Blogger
Lizzy
Hey Liz! Just giving you a quick suggestion, make sure you're using good punctuation and capitalization, because the way you are doing it now makes it kind of hard to read. I'm very happy to be doing the Secret Santa party, and my mom didn't say that we would have to cancel the party, actually nobody said THAT but I'm just asking if you won't tell anyone else. Great job, and keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteCelia
Thanks! and capitalization and punctuation really aren't my thing!
ReplyDeleteSorry! and thanks for the comment!
Liz
thanks for saying those nice things about me!! :)
ReplyDelete