Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17/11

So,today I have a swim meet and I have to do 5o breast,50free,and 50 back.I hate backstroke and they put me in it.


Special note for Celia:




Dear Celia,

Does your sister have a meet today at Zeeland?

If so will you be there? please can you go? you can cheer me on! oh no!I remembered that you are not feeling good.How is your voice,cough,and throat? I hope you feel better!


-Lizzy

p.s.The meet is at Zeeland.Because it is the Christmas classic.





Well,How is everybody doing? I hear a lot of people have pneumonia. Did you hear about the guy that died.He died because of double o pneumonia.Maybe that is why ms.Leisa was crying? remember Celia we were in art and then we saw ms.leisa crying.



well family alert got to go!

p.s. 2 more days of school! 

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy--

    Faith does not have a swim meet, an my cough is off and on bad. I did stay home from church on Sunday because I was having troubles breathing because of it.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete